GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Public Relations Manager to our Marketing team in the US!
You will take the lead in creating & implementing a PR strategy, devised to build awareness & maintain our reputation across the region. In this role, you will coordinate with local external PR agencies to execute global & local announcements. You will be responsible for creating analytical reports that explore the true value of PR efforts in the region.
Our offices are in NYC, Houston, & Los Angeles. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, DC, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, California, or Washington.
- Work with VP of Marketing Communications & external PR agency to develop, implement, & roll out a comprehensive strategic PR plan
- Brief, manage & evaluate external PR agencies, as needed
- Own the analytics & reporting on PR performance across European countries
- Work closely with VP to execute global announcements & pitches
- Monitor relevant industry & trade publications, competitive news landscape, etc.
- Ensure consistent messaging across all US PR efforts
- Draft & edit pitches, press releases, & by-line articles at a high standard consistent with company messaging & editorial guidelines
- Manage relationships with a variety of media including trade industry, tech, business, & more
- Prepare leaders & subject matter experts for interviews & speaking engagements for maximum results including media training as needed
- Work closely with the Client Success, Fitness Partnerships, & Field Marketing teams to find meaningful stories to tell from across the organization
WHO YOU ARE
- A PR & communications professional with 3+ years of proven work experience at a startup, tech company, or agency
- You have a track record of personally securing impact-driving press coverage for B2B companies or clients
- You're familiar with wellness, fitness, & HR media landscape across the US market
- You have the ability to craft messages based on the desired goal of the communication & tailor to specific audiences
- You can to work at a strategic level, but equally as happy getting your hands dirty.
- Strong organization skills & ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously & successfully
- Strong communication skills & the ability to adapt in a changing environment
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, & have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU (US)
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass & LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.