Paintzen is a disruptive logistics platform for the painting industry. Our system matches buyers of painting services with experienced paint crews, managing all logistics of the job, to provide a stress-free experience. At Paintzen, we're forging new ground in the use of technology to facilitate contracting services. We're simplifying the process between the logistics & the labor. Our team members are energetic & passionate about the service provide our clients. Not only do we pride ourselves on exceptional service, but also we provide top paint products from our paint partner, PPG Paints. We believe Paintzen is the future of paint contracting.
Are you convinced that data is an invaluable resource for companies? Do you get excited when you build & model data to analyze & interpret into meaningful action? Are you looking for an opportunity to help shape a companys future?
If so, we should chat!
As a Data Engineer, you'll deliver immense value to Paintzen through the development of data pipelines & tools that will drive strategic business & product decisions.
How Youll Contribute to Paintzen:
- Build new ETL pipelines & Scale ETL architecture to support our growing business (and data)
- Implement best practices for pipeline & data lake development
- Maintain & improve the reliability of the backend infrastructure & data quality, e.g. build tools & alerts to monitor job status
- Optimize data warehouse architecture to handle both automated data processing & ad hoc reporting
- Work collaboratively with our Business Intelligence & Product Marketing & Strategy teams to develop compelling insights that will continue to drive Paintzens success
- Experience with Python, R, shell scripting
- Previous experience developing reporting platforms
- Highly proficient in shaping raw user action data into business insights
- Experience with Redshift, Athena, S3, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Previously created reports & data visualizations in a BI tools