Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Partner Marketing Manager at Teampay, you will be responsible for supporting the partner team by running effective marketing campaigns with partners that generate quality leads for our sales team. Your ability to manage competing deadlines while never missing a detail will be vital as you orchestrate a variety of events, communications, content, case studies, & partner engagements. This relationship-focused role will give you the opportunity to work across our organization as you build our partner community, driving brand awareness & leads within Teampays partner ecosystem.
- Accelerate revenue growth via co-marketing campaigns with partners, including events, co-branded content, case studies, etc., leading the initiatives from ideation through execution.
- Brainstorm & test new strategies for partner marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the partner team to run creative & compelling campaigns to better engage our partners & drive awareness, such as newsletters, webinars, direct mail, etc.
- Collaborate with the sales team to help scale relationships with our partners sales teams
- Evaluate new partner marketing opportunities with the partner & demand generation teams.
- Report on partner campaign performance & key KPIs.
Common candidate qualifications include:
- 3-5 years experience in a partner marketing role, preferably at a B2B company
- Acute ability to translate customer centric perspective into go-to-market & solutions development processes
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills, exceptional storytelling, including speeches & presentations
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience fostering relationships with both internal & external strategic partners
- Data-driven approach with the ability to draw insights from complex marketing data
You'll love working at Teampay if
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
If you decide to work at Teampay, youll get benefits & perks like these:
- Healthcare premiums 100% covered for employees & 50% covered for dependents.
- One Medical membership for all employees.
- FSA or HSA programs available.
- Pet Insurance for employees pets.
- Citibike membership for all employees.
- 401k Program with employer match on contributions.
- Annual Training & Development budget for all employees.
- Access to an office space in lower Manhattan.
- One-time stipend for remote work setup.
- Fun & educational events for all employees, offered both virtually & in-person.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.