WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built & powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder & former CTO of CrowdTwist & current Techstars mentor; & Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur & investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants & hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the worlds best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, youre an insider & the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a passionate & motivated Restaurant Success Manager to join our expanding team. The primary focus of the role will be managing relationships with our restaurant partners, & ensuring they are successful on the ResyOS product. Youll work very closely with our Sales, Implementation, Support & Restaurant Success teams to support successful product engagement, training & operational processes. This position comes with infinite opportunity for professional development & career advancement!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage a portfolio of higher touch restaurant partners across the US.
- Work collaboratively with Support, Implementation & Restaurant Success teams to ensure a high quality experience for our restaurant partners.
- Respond to & help resolve any escalations from the Hospitality Coordinators & Support teams as needed.
- Regularly engage with restaurant operators & stakeholders to ensure optimal use of the Resy software, including assistance with product setup & utilization review.
- Share successes & failures internally to help our organization learn & evolve.
- Assess & communicate the health of your portfolio by monitoring & analyzing data trends, product utilization, sentiment, business metrics, customer satisfaction (NPS & CSAT) scores, etc.
- Engage in restaurant staff trainings & educational seminars through both video conferencing & in person, as appropriate.
- Work with restaurants to determine reservation strategy & advise on best practices.
- Represent the voice of our restaurants internally, to ensure we are focused on & providing the right solutions to our restaurant partners.
- Regularly document partner communications, sentiments, & success metrics via internal communications & record-keeping.
- Represent the standards & values that Resy stands for both internally & externally to our partners.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 4+ years working in restaurant management or 2+ years in post-sales in the restaurant technology space
- You have a strong passion for restaurants & the hospitality industry
- You are empathetic & have the ability to put yourself in the shoes of others
- Have an interest in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have strong & professional written & verbal communication skills without taking yourself too seriously
- Strong attention to detail, sense of urgency & willingness to get things done
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally to ensure the voice of our partners is heard
- Exceptional organization & prioritization skills, you have the ability to stay calm under pressure
- You have strong technological aptitude specifically with Google G-Suite & Apple products
BIG PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Working knowledge of reservation-management systems & restaurant operations
- Light accounting experience
- Experience with Looker, Salesforce, and/or Zuora
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount & Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen & caf
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting & retaining a diverse team of employees & creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.