Shutterstock is expanding our sales enablement function to support our enterprise sales team, aligned with our most valuable global customers. You will be an integral part of an innovative new cross-functional team, partnering with sales to drive revenue growth, retention & expansion among our key accounts in 4 main verticals: corporate, agency, media & production.
- Build trusted relationships with sales teams & account managers in your region, bringing new ideas to the table to help capture attention & create demand among our most valuable clients & prospects.
- Contribute to strategic account planning that delivers revenue growth & increased win-rates, through initiatives such as client-specific pitch decks, QBRs, verticalized sales collateral, account intelligence & social listening, & the creation of content marketing.
- Develop detailed product knowledge of our enterprise product offerings, including Shutterstock Custom, Editorial & Platform Solutions, in order to identify the right solutions for each customer along with upsell opportunities, increasing the AOV & annual spend of each key account
- Become an industry expert in our 4 main verticals (Corporate, Agency, Media & Production), & bring actionable insights about our buyer persons across different buying centers in enterprise organizations.
- Drive customer engagement marketing campaigns that generate account penetration through sub-account creation among new users.
- Drive event attendance from new & existing decision-makers at target accounts to build relationships & retention.
- Create verticalized & localized sales collateral, & swag, to be used by all sales teams in your region, sharing best practices & opportunities with other sales enablement marketers globally.
- 5+ years working in sales enablement or B2B marketing
- Experience working with an enterprise sales organization
- Industry knowledge of our 4 main customer verticals would be a distinct advantage
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Excellent presentation & writing skills
- Outstanding organizational & project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities & pivot when new opportunities arise
- Self-directed & enthusiastic team player
Shutterstock (NYSE:SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider ofhigh-quality licensed photographs,vectors,illustrations,videosandmusicto businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also ownsBigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom,a custom content creation platform, Offset, ahigh-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curatedroyalty-free musiclibrary; Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source ofeditorial imagesfor the world's media.
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.comand follow Shutterstock onTwitter,FacebookandInstagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V