Who Are We?
RHI Group is a retail technology holding company with majority investments in industry-leading companies earning more than $10M in revenue with strong growth. Just as exciting, in partnership with our existing technology portfolio we are incubating a new business (code-named New Data Network, NDN) which we believe to be transformational for the future of offline retail. Working with Americas top retailers, the New Data Network is assembling the largest consumer data platform in the world to give participating brands direct access to every one of their customers for direct, attributable, & revenue-generating marketing.
Within the RHI family, both current companies are experiencing record usage amid the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Thanx is a leading provider of digital guest engagement & retention tools for offline businesses. Brick-and-mortar retailers, restaurants & malls are facing an unprecedented crisis in the aftermath of COVID-19; Thanx helps these businesses embrace digital purchasing, capture greater customer data, & take action on that information to personalize every interaction with their guests. Our proprietary integrations with credit card networks provide the volume & accuracy of purchase data which sits at the core of every tool we build. Last quarter, Thanx saw record digital purchasing & marketing campaigns initiated on our platform, even amid a global pandemic.
- Reebee is a leading mobile marketplace for Canadian retailers & brands to reach & connect directly with shoppers. Reebee designs & distributes digital flyers, which are fully searchable & personally-trackable. With over seven million downloads & three million active users, reebee is a Top 10 shopping app in Canada.
RHI Group is financed with more than $50M from leading growth equity firms such as Ribbit Capital & M33 Growth. This initiative has brought together an impressive team of retail technology entrepreneurs key members of the founding & management teams at Datalogix (acquired by Oracle for $1.7B), Nectar (UK acquired for $0.7B), & Air Miles (Canada acquired for >$200M) sit on our Board & executive team.
You will be the first dedicated member of our engineering focused talent organization initially focused on establishing a hub in Toronto/Waterloo, but ultimately building out a distributed organization across North America. You will develop robust technical candidate pipelines for ongoing & future openings; identify, attract, & phone screen high-quality candidates for critical skills; & maintain relationships with passive candidates for future openings. The company will look to you to design & implement a candidate engagement strategy in partnership with the marketing & people teams. You will lead our efforts to source a diverse pool of passive candidates through multiple channels including LinkedIn, open web, social networks, professional groups, & networking tactics. Finally, you will have the opportunity to connect to the entire organization by promoting & managing a robust employee referral program.
Who Are You?
You are someone who is Passionate. Passionate about recruiting, hunting the best talent, & creating a world class hiring brand. That passion energizes you. You invest in other people. You recognize you're part of a whole. You learn from others, teach those around you, & truly care about the people you work with. You are hard-working, exceptionally dedicated, energetic, & enjoy helping & working with great people. No job is too big or too small. You have a hunter mentality which drives you to recruit passive talent. You dislike job boards, & you believe referrals are the best source of amazing hires.
We are not big on requirements, but you likely have:
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, at least 1 focused on technical recruiting
- The technical acumen to talk to an engineer about our platform & position why it is compelling & connect with their career ambitions
- An extensive track record of success in all things recruiting in a high growth startup or agency environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on projects & in teams; shared responsibility for results, while providing & accepting feedback.
- A dynamic personality with the ability to build relationships.
- Familiarity with ATS & standard reporting tools for talent acquisition.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & spoken.
Ready to change your life? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Thanx will consider qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with local requirements.