Fareportal is seeking for a Product Manager to work in our Toronto or NY office. The role requires to be fluent in French & have OTA or E-commerce experience.
At Fareportal, we create technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry one of the worlds fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization & together were revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in revenue.
In addition to competitive pay & benefits, generous time off, & frequent company-wide social events, Fareportal provides employees with an environment that nurtures diversity creativity, & success. Our open and Agile workspace gives our employees the time & space for collaboration, brainstorming, & research & development. At Fareportal, youll be challenged, rewarded, & motivated to work effectively day in & day out
We are seeking aProduct Owner/Manager for CheapOair, Canada with strong e-commerce product knowledge to support our fast-growing organization.TheProduct Owner will lead the product developmentandthe product performance, analytics,andcontent implementation for Fareportals Canadian websites. Working closely with the Canadian team executives, Fareportal Directors & VPs of product, this individual will be responsible for driving growth in customer conversion, profitability,acquisition,andcustomer satisfaction.
This role will offer the opportunity todefineandexecute aroadmap based on business vision, market trends, customer feedback,and businessanalytics in the travel product space.
Innovation & New Product Development Duties:
- Create & maintain a product roadmap & ensure it is aligned with the companys quarterly initiatives that support our business goals.
- Provide Market intelligence & work closely with the Supplier Relations teams to obtain competitive content for CheapOair Canada
- Drive innovation & assessment of new product opportunities for the brand or product areas.
- Communicate with internal & external partners/customers for new product development.
- Prioritize items in the product backlog with the tech team.
- Manage the journey of development items through the entire life cycle, from conception to launch.
- Ensure that all items are properly tested & meet acceptance criteria before launch.
- After release, measure the success of the released item & whether it met business projections & goals.
- Communicate to all stakeholders the success or learning of each product launched.
Brand Maintenance Duties:
- Collaborate with & guide all teams daily (technology, marketing & PR, FDA, Operations, Supplier Relations, Finance) to ensure business & product goals are being met.
- Review performance metrics & ensure optimal site performance for the brand daily (e.g. Google analytics, Monitis, server reports, Hotjar, flight failures, EOD, etc).
- Ensure regular competitive price analysis on all marketing channels in Canada.
- Identify & report threats (including bugs) to the brand to all relevant departments & help to troubleshoot solutions.
- Make suggestions to the marketing team on the performance of marketing sources, newsletter content, & new marketing opportunities in the market.
- Ensure that the overall quality of the site (Look/feel) and content from airlines are being maintained.
- Collaborate with legal for all legal or compliance issues new or existing features on the site.
- Report to key stakeholders on the status of the brand.