PRODUCT DESIGNER / WEB ACQUISITION
Peloton is seeking a Product Designer to help define the customer experience on the Web Acquisition team. This role is focused on designing UX/UI for the consumer experience across the onepeloton.com website. The Product Designer must think in non-linear terms: capturing interactions, edge-cases, & the various states of these experiences through deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes to high fidelity final deliverables. They should be comfortable with an agile approach to design, with an emphasis on user testing & rapid iteration.
Outside exceptional & high-velocity UX/UI thinking & execution, success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated, super organized, always open to feedback & critique, & extremely collaborative.
Note: Along with your Resume a link to your online portfolio (or to a PDF of your work) is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, & final pixel perfect deliverables based on requirements from Product & various stakeholders.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Pelotons existing product experience across platforms as well as the UI styleguide to ensure future iterations are executed with a cohesive experience.
- Work closely & collaboratively with UX Researcher, UX Writer, Product Managers, Engineers & various business stakeholders to fulfill the overall product/feature vision.
- Manage your bandwidth & project pipeline to execute designs in time with your teams software roadmap.
- Build out multi-version comps for user testing & iterate quickly based on learnings found in user testing.
- Capture all states, edge-cases, unhappy paths & path logic for engineering teams to build out.
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions & motion to enhance UI.
- Execute final, pixel perfect UI designs & package, spec, & prep for engineering.
- QA developed features for visual perfection, & provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions.
- Maintain design systems & libraries in conjunction with the wider Product Design Team to ensure product-wide visual consistency.
- 3+ Years of experience at consumer-focused technology company.
- Focused & dedicated to how e-commerce products function & how users funnel through the experience to accomplish their goals.
- Strong, proven skill in creating concepts to final pixel perfect deliverables. And a deeply collaborative & iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a unified experience across experiences.
- Attention to detail & ability to conceptualize multi-state
- Exceptional design velocity: especially in developing concepts & variations.
- Excellent communication & organization skills.
- Experience designing for various screen sizes for fully responsive web experiences.
- Excellent in interaction design fundamentals & UI design best practices
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Exists on the cutting edge of UX design & pushes our user research, testing, & design infrastructure & practices.
- Experience in building element-based UI design library & style guide
- Knowledge of page animations & interaction design
- Proficiency with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle & other prototyping tools.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.