Senior BI Engineer Role
Were looking for a team-oriented Business Intelligence Engineer who is passionate about transforming Healthcare. Were seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to help lead our analytics & reporting environment that supports the Iora Health vision. As a key member of our Business & Clinical Intelligence (BCI) team, you will be responsible for reporting & analytics which form the foundation for innovative applications that directly impact the quality of care delivered to our patients. You will be passionate about finding the answers to tricky questions, solving problems, fantastic collaboration & communication, & continuous learning. You will be happy to get your hands dirty while building towards a bigger vision. You will serve as the resident data, reporting, & analytics expert & you will be instrumental in building the systems & culture of an innovative company that is working to transform health care, positively & directly impacting the lives of our patients every day. Were looking for folks who are deeply technical, analytical, articulate, team-oriented, business-minded, & mission driven!
- Be a key contributor to the design, implementation, automation, & documentation for Iora data, reporting, & analytics processes
- As a member of an agile team, design, implement, & document data infrastructure for Iora Healths data warehouse
- Develop key reports & dashboards using Looker to provide reporting analysis & analytics insights
- 5-10 years experience with relational databases & SQL
- 4-6 years experience with Python
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Working knowledge & curiosity required to debug & analyze complicated system
- Experience with Redshift
- Experience with Matillion / SSIS / Talend
- Experience with Looker / Tableau
We believe in building a diverse team, & we strive to make our office a welcoming space for everyone. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us. Help us restore humanity to healthcare!
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.