Who is Credible?
We believe lifes changes create financial needs for people & that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, & buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes & savings to accessing credit for lifes important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, & clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, & no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue & is disrupting the lending market & helping people save money & get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for a self-motivated, analytical & strategically minded Strategy Lead to oversee the development of our presence in the Realtor channel. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, this role will oversee all aspects of the go-to-market strategy required for Credible to gain & accelerate traction in this important market.
- Building a comprehensive understanding of the channel ecosystem including the development go-to-market hypotheses through sound competitive analysis
- Overseeing & ensuring a collaborative relationship Channel Development colleagues in order to undertake a systematic business development outreach to stakeholders in the ecosystem
- Cross-functional development, coordination, & oversight of Channel goals & key initiatives
- Conducting in-depth analysis & developing deep understanding of key value drivers for the channel to identify opportunities for product development to support business development efforts
- Communicating insights & recommendations clearly to the companys key stakeholders in order to drive resource allocation & prioritization
Education & Experience:
- 5-7 years of experience at a fintech or consumer tech company
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to simplify the complex
- Resourceful, self-sufficient, & ability to prioritize workload
- Self-starter & ability to own projects from initial question development to rollout Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong relationship-building skills & communication skills
- Humble, not territorial, collaborative, high EQ & IQ
- Bachelors degree. Major in Math, Economics, Business, or related quantitative discipline is a plus
- Proficient with PowerPoint & financial modeling
- Experience with BI tools a plus (e.g. Looker or Tableau)
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business & make changes when we dont get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each & every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers & our business. We think & act like owners. We care & that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand & try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful & honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement & we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous & take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food & a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission & want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.