The Technical Consultant assists in architecting technical solutions for enterprise clients. The ideal Technical Consultant will demonstrate deep expertise in APIs & middleware. They will have experience leveraging API documentation, endpoints, & connectors to build workflows & map data to execute against scoped integrations. The ideal candidate will demonstrate deep expertise in enterprise marketing tech stacks & the various interoperability capabilities of marketing technologies including: analytics, content hubs, email marketing, marketing automation, CRMs, project management platforms, etc.
Performs varied & complex tasks that require independent judgment. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional & technical solutions on moderate to complex customer engagements by leading discovery & design sessions to understand business & technical use cases & find how to best apply our integration capabilities & platform to solve for them.
At times you will be called upon in a supervisory capacity to oversee the actions of a development or technical consultant team to ensure the execution of an integration meets the business requirements of the client, taking into account the other tools incorporated in the broader solution.
What Youll Do
- Work closely with product to discover, build, execute & deliver custom & API enabled integrations using Tray.io (middleware)
- Manage the technical portions of onboarding & ongoing projects for enterprise customers from post-signature project kickoff through the discovery, design, configuration, UAT & enablement phases representing the first 60-120 days of their product experience.
- Deliver & manage projects such that they are completed on time, on budget & within scope.
- Facilitate & deliver technical discovery & design workshops to inform the successful configuration & delivery of the NewsCred platform.
- Capture & analyze customer business & product requirements & in order to design & configure the appropriate solutions through the NewsCred platform to drive long term adoption.
- Facilitate & deliver in-person and/or remote user training & UAT sessions
- Work closely with engagement managers on large-scale global deployment efforts.
- Work closely with Product Teams to maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology & its application to customer needs.
- Responsible for channeling product feedback, both defects & enhancement requests, to the Product, Engineering & R&D Teams.
- Collaborates with Technical & Product Teams to deploy new features/endpoints & functionality during implementation or as part of designated services offerings.
What Youll Need
- At least 5 years experience in deploying SaaS and/or marketing technology
- At least 3 years experience as the customer-facing lead or project manager of SaaS and/or technology deployments
- Foundational understanding of the channels & technologies that support marketing (social, CRM, marketing automation, CMS)
- Quick learner capable of handling concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment with enthusiasm & willingness to constantly learn
- Motivated self-starter who is comfortable bringing creative solutions to peers & leadership internally & externally, in order to evoke change & iteratively improve processes & business outcomes
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, AEM & other CMSs a huge plus
- Experience with feeds (JSON, RSS)
- Proficiency in leading change within complex organizations with little or no formal processes
- Active listener who is able to influence & gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders often times with competing priorities
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously & independently
- Experience leading & facilitating in-person workshops & trainings
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
Nice To Have
- Experience at a growth stage startup
- Experience with creating technical flow diagrams for integrations