Using neuroscience-based assessments & machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs & companies where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry, & growing our amazing team to support the mission of using data to unleash one's full potential & remove bias from hiring.
We are looking for an enthusiastic event planner to produce & coordinate global events from conception through to completion. You will oversee all global events, including sponsored conferences, partner events, industry summits, pymetrics hosted events, & more. Responsibilities include vetting opportunities & managing the events calendar, selecting sponsorship packages, organizing on-the-ground presence (booth, collateral, etc.), & working across teams & functions to ensure each event we participate in is optimized.
A successful candidate will be extremely organized, have a high attention to detail, & the ability to multitask in managing logistics of multiple events simultaneously. You are a strong communicator, self-starter, & are eager to work across teams globally to ensure successful pre, during, & post event execution. Responsibilities include:
- Manage & track all project delivery elements within time limits
- Organize facilities & manage all events details such as booth materials, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, equipment, promotional material, etc
- Coordinate with marketing & PR to promote & publicize event
- Coordinate with sales to operationalize lead generation for sales outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities & generate interest
- Conduct market research, gather information & negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Provide feedback & periodic reports to stakeholders
- Proactively handle any arising issues & troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- & post event evaluations & report on outcomes