Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, brings together the best K-12 learning management system with assessment management to improve student performance, foster collaboration, & personalize learning. Millions of students, faculty & administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment thats fun, collaborative & innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education & aren't afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
The award-winning Schoology team & business are growing fast. As a result, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who is responsible for leading a sales team of highly motivated individuals to achieve & exceed their annual quota. The ideal candidate has experience developing, leading & coaching Account Executives to exceed their quota & selling enterprise software solutions within the education vertical.
As the Account Executive Sales Manager, you will:
- Exceed annual team quota
- Build & execute strategy for the team to win key net new customers & cross-sell into existing customers
- Hire, onboard & retain top performing account executives
- Day to day management of a team (ie. maintain weekly 1:1s with each member of the team, team meetings, etc.)
- Manage daily & weekly activities, pipelines & forecast of the team through Salesforce.com
- Coach individuals based on their areas of improvement
- Support the sales team in strategy, pipeline development & professional growth
- Reviewing & approving RFP responses
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- 3+ years managing account executives
- 3+ years selling experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience hiring a sales team
- Strong written, verbal, presentation & organizational skills
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, & people management skills
- Persuasive negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize projects & meet deliverable timelines
- Bachelor's Degree
Bonus points for:
- Education industry sales experience
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity & Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer & embraces diversity of every kind.