Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
The Marketing Analytics Senior Manager is part of the Global Marketing Analytics team within the Global Marketing Solutions function. The Global Marketing Analytics team is responsible for measuring the ROI of Visa marketing campaigns & delivering actionable insights to improve marketing outcomes & effectiveness. We apply analytic & statistical techniques to measure the impact of marketing on business outcomes, determine what worked well & less well, predict potential outcomes, & advise on optimizing strategy & tactics to drive highest impact & ROI. Our toolkit spans a range of approaches & methodologies, from query-based descriptive statistics, to test design, & advanced modeling techniques. You will join a team of highly skilled statistical modeling experts with solid business experience & technical knowledge in applying advanced marketing analytics to measure, predict, & optimize the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- You will collaborate with internal & external partners to scope, lead and/or manage end-to-end global analytical projects which will quantify the in-market performance of media campaigns & will provide insights.
- You will proactively communicate with marketing teams & agency partners to fully understand campaign executions, measurement requirements & potential implications of analytical findings. Provide thought leadership to establish measurement frameworks which will drive business growth based on actionable insights.
- Leverage our existing data management process & modeling platform to update marketing mix econometric models to estimate effectiveness & ROI, at the campaign & media channel level. The Marketing Analytics Sr Manager will own the entire process from data collection, validation, model estimation, & insights generation.
- Drive marketing initiative success by applying learnings & insights from historical data to forecast & optimize the performance of marketing & media plans. Participate in the annual marketing budget planning by running different spend allocation & optimization scenarios using our existing simulation & optimization platform.
- Design learning plan agendas to test & learn on critical business questions. This should be achieved by partnering with regional marketing & media teams at the initiative design phase in order to define the learning needs, quantify the potential uplift & influence them to design the most optimal media plan to achieve business objectives.
- Actively participate in & lead process improvement & meta-learnings initiatives of our global program.
- Synthesize insights from multiple sources to distill essential learnings & provide direction on the interpretation & actionability of insights to decision makers.
- Present analytic insights & recommendations effectively in order to drive actionability.
- Build strong working relationships & rapport to ensure smooth multi-directional collaboration with all stakeholders involved.
- Manage, mentor, or coach less experienced members of the team on successfully implementing end-to-end analytic projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field like Economics/Econometrics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or Engineering.
- Extensive hands on marketing analytics experience in a professional environment or considerableexperience, with advanced degree.
- Highly proficient in the application of econometric & statistical modeling techniques such as linear & non-linear multivariate regression to inform business decisions.
- Hands on experience in data processing, visualization, & analysis in Excel & SAS environment or equivalent.
- Advanced experience in media planning & ROI/Effectiveness based optimization.
- Experience in the application of end-to-end test & learn initiatives, including setting learning agendas based on business objectives, designing experimental frameworks & analyzing data for causal inference.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate analyses & findings to senior management & to translate analytical insights into actionable recommendations.
- Experience sharing analytical insights & their business implications with senior audiences.
- Excellent time & project management skills as well as motivation to succeed in a fast-paced global environment.
- Experience in effective people & vendor management in the context of analytic projects.
- Advanced degree in Marketing Science, Data Science, Statistics, Economics/Econometrics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or Engineering.
- Expertise with Bayesian statistics & as many of the following: R / Hadoop / SQL / Tableau or equivalent.
- Experience with forecasting and/or market sizing for new business initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers in a data driven way & to turn complex analyses into business growing insights.
- Extensive experience sharing analytical insights & their business implications with senior audiences.
- Substantial experience in effective people & vendor management in the context of analytic projects.
- Proven experience in the payments industry
Candidate must be able to work with resources located in different time zones & accommodate conference calls.
Travel Requirements: Some travel will be required. Once or twice a year to the US (for about a week) & once or twice a year to 2-3 other countries in EU (for 1-2 days each trip).
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.