We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace & a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time & money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, & free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, we're driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network & a robust data platform, we're creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing & we're here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo & Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants & each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
ShopRunners Marketing team is looking for a creative & driven Copywriter to own the ShopRunner brand voice. Applicants should have extensive experience in writing for all platforms & knowledge of SEO best practices, while adhering to brand guidelines. The Copywriter will be responsible for creating engaging copy for digital (email, social & web), marketing collateral, & product. This is a collaborative role that will work with a variety of internal teams.
ABOUT WHAT YOULL DO:
- Own & execute on the ShopRunner brand-voice
- Write creative, grammatically correct copy that is in-line with our voice & tone for digital & print, including email, social, push, web, & external presentations
- Collaborate with product & design teams to translate creative briefs into engaging assets & campaigns
- Work with brand marketing team to develop editorial content strategy
- Own & execute consumer voice via social media channels
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends & continue to learn about best practices for each channel
ABOUT WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years experience with digital copywriting
- Tech and/or fashion / beauty retail background preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced & flexible environment
- Knowledge of digital copywriting best practices
- Experience with writing for SEO
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, & listening)
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects & to adjust to frequent changes in project priorities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of industry experience
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are & consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.