Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, & tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating & energising their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, & we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to join our New York City team & support our Chief Product Officer.
What you will do:
- Manage calendar events for the executives you support, through Google calendar
- Proactively remind the executives of their scheduled events & generally keep them on track day to day, hour to hour
- Coordinate off-sites & events for the teams you support
- Curate meeting agendas, materials & presentations
- Attend meetings, take notes, track action items
- Collaborate with stakeholders on deliverables
- Book all executive travel & prioritize press interviews, speaking engagements, events requests, etc
- Maintain, organize, & code receipts, expenses, & reimbursements
Skills & experience you possess:
- 5+ years EA experience (growth stage start ups preferred)
- Experience working with Engineering and/or Product teams preferred
- Extremely organized & detail oriented
- Exercises sound judgment, confidentiality & professionalism
- Moves quickly without sacrificing efficiency or effectiveness
- Prioritizes shifting demands with a high degree of accuracy & consistent follow up
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills to help with internal communications
- Advanced knowledge of business-related tools including Google Suite, Dropbox Paper, Slack, etc.