BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaS Ops solutions to manage & secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across a companys SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaS Ops movement, the company established the first-ever SaaS Application Management & Security Framework via two published books entitled The IT Leaders Guide to SaaS Ops - Vol. 1: A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications & Vol. 2: How to Secure Your SaaS Applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA.
Were looking for a Product Marketing Manager in Atlanta, GA to develop the positioning, messaging & go-to-market materials for BetterClouds Manage functionality. In this role, youll partner with our Sales, Product & Customer Success teams to deliver high-impact product positioning, collateral, use cases, & sales training materials. Your main focus will be on translating the value of our SaaS application management functionality to IT & security professionals. This position requires a self-starter with ideally a background in SaaS products who can run with direction & take initiative in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products
- Be a great storyteller by demonstrating success building company & product narratives.
- Ability to create persona-based content for product users, senior technical decision makers & executives.
- Knows how to drive success working with product, sales, partners & post-sales teams.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, & the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to plan & execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player & strong collaborator with a variety of people & teams.
- Experience in the market & technology landscape in which BetterCloud competes.
- Technical acumen, preferably a candidate that has experience in product related roles.
- Quarterly travel responsibilities across our 3 offices.
- Develop value propositions, messaging, case studies, & collateral that supports engagement across our enterprise & corporate sales teams. You will lead the translation of technology capabilities into impactful product & solutions benefits that demonstrate business value.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, Sales, & Marketing to create the strategic & tactical marketing plan to build & execute product marketing programs across multiple audiences. You will analyze & identify market opportunities along with customer pain points to highlight the value BetterCloud can bring.
- Be an expert on our customers, target market, competitors, & product capabilities.
- Comfortable presenting as an SME in front of audiences both internal & external.
- Provide key messaging materials & assets to sales team to be repurposed for training of a rapidly growing team, both enterprise & corporate.
- A content owner that can advance the quality & impact of demand generation activities & overall event experience.
- Support general product & sales marketing initiatives including launches, conferences & events & PR.
- Travel may be required throughout our 3 offices.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.