Were looking for an enthusiastic, customer-centric Marketing & Community Manager who will drive the development of the Daily Harvest community, both on & offline. This person will oversee our various networks, implementing initiatives the build brand affinity & foster deep connections with individuals, specifically tailored to the interests & characteristics of each group. The role will offer a unique opportunity to build programs from the ground-up & develop strategies that will help shape the future of our fast-growing business. Ideal candidates are skilled project managers & communicators who are highly focused on building meaningful relationships.
What you'll do:
- Develop a strategy for our various customer networks to build authentic advocacy for the brand. Oversee all programming, communications, focus groups, & insight gathering
- Grow & manage the day-to-day communications for our Health + Wellness network, working closely with our Nutrition Advisor & consultants
- Implement both national & local initiatives with our networks in key markets to create meaningful, brand & community-building experiences
- Develop & implement strategies that deepen our relationships with our communities by assessing qualitative & quantitative data derived from each group
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather insights & define actionable next steps to apply feedback from our networks & disperse information to appropriate functional team (culinary, tech, marketing)
- Oversee our influencer & expert gifting program to generate ongoing buzz, working close with the Performance team to support both brand & acquisition goals
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly & annual planning & reporting on the health of our various communities
What You Are:
- 5+ years experience in a brand marketing or communications role
- Proven track record of building communities across multiple channels, both on & offline
- Your superpower is building meaningful relationships, engaging & connecting to multiple exceptional project management abilities, to lead initiatives from concept through execution & post-launch analysis
- Keen ability to interpret customer insights, communicate results & formulate strategy
- Obsessed with storytelling & coming up with compelling ways to engage with different types of communities & individuals
- Ability to move & build quickly, continually testing & iterating to drive results
- Possess a proactive, energetic, outgoing attitude & community-oriented mindset
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, breakfast bowls, harvest bowls, & lattes
- A dynamic, ambitious & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.