About the Opportunity
Stella Connect is an innovative, real-time customer feedback & quality management platform that has been designed specifically to drive engagement & performance of customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the worlds leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker & Earnin, through to household names like Walmart & Williams-Sonoma, to help them provide exceptional customer service. With Stella Connect, companies get real-time visibility into the quality of their service teams & operations, & the tools they need to drive team member engagement & continuous performance improvements.
Were looking for an individual to join the growth engine of our revenue driving function- our Sales Development team! Our Sales Development Representatives identify opportunities for Stella Connect to help companies engage, motivate, & coach their front line customer service teams. You'll research, identify, & reach out to prospective clients to demonstrate how Stella Connect can positively impact the day-to-day operations of their customer service teams. This is an opportunity to join a motivated, collaborative team dedicated to supporting the customer service industry. This position has excellent advancement potential within the organization, & the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Become an expert in the customer service industry & Stella Connects product offerings
- Utilize Stella Connects best-in-class tech stack to research & evaluate potential prospects to reach out to
- Devise creative strategies & messaging to reach out to prospects through email, phone, & Linkedin
- Book meetings with prospects that result in sales qualified opportunities
- Conduct discovery conversations with leaders of customer service to uncover pain points & evangelize the value of Stella Connect
- Collaborate with fellow SDRs, Sales Directors, & Account Executives to ensure deals are moving forward
- Research & propose innovative solutions to better the sales organization processes & methods
- 1+ year of sales or related experience, past SDR experience is a plus!
- Strong written & verbal communicator who enjoys conversing with a diverse array of individuals on a daily basis
- Coachable & excited to join a feedback heavy culture with a high level of ownership
- Salesforce & LinkedIn Sales Navigator experience is a plus!
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp, stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental & vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!