ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to add to its legal team a Manager Regulatory Counsel with minimum 2-5 years of total legal experience to serve as supporting legal counsel for FanDuels regulated products & to contribute to FanDuels efforts to enter new markets & launch new products.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
This position will work with a fantastic team of regulatory compliance & licensing professionals striving to further FanDuels efforts to operate compliant wagering products in its regulated markets. Reporting to FanDuels Senior Director of Regulatory Operations & Product Counsel, this role:
- Manages regulatory engagement & reporting for matters relating to FanDuels regulated products & technology;
- Serves as a legal advisor on federal & state product requirements & provides product counsel as required;
- Assists the Regulatory Operations team in satisfying regulatory & licensing requirements necessary for the Company to launch its products in new states, or to release new products in existing states; and
- Provides counsel as needed to wider Regulatory Compliance team initiatives.
FanDuel offers products in high-growth, evolving industries, & the right teammate for this role will need to be comfortable operating in ambiguous circumstances & able to exercise sound judgement with limited information. Superior analytical, strategic, communication, interpersonal & writing skills are of paramount importance, as is a strong work ethic, commitment to being a team player, & an aptitude to learn quickly the nuances of an internet, technology & media business.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Once hired, the Manager will be required to obtain licenses from various jurisdictions in order to represent FanDuel before regulators in those jurisdictions.
- JD from a top-tier law school & member of at least one state bar.
- Minimum 2 years of total legal experience.
- In-house experience with an internet/technology company a strong plus.
- Minimum 2-plus years at a nationally recognized law firm.
- Passion to work hard in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- An exceptional team builder & team player.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.