Help us grow our People Development team at Flexport.
The mission of the Global Enablement team is to align people, processes & technology to deliver scalable training & tools to improve the way Flexport serves its customers. We lead complex, cross-functional initiatives to improve operational productivity, realize revenue opportunities, drive talent development & further establish Flexport as the most trusted source for global supply chains.
Were looking for a highly capable Program Manager to lead complex, cross-functional initiatives focused on enabling & empowering our people to perform at their highest levels. This person will drive strategic, operational & tactical efforts of business critical projects across the world.
This role is ideal for a highly organized individual with excellent communication skills, experience tracking both technical & non-technical projects, & a desire to grow as a business leader. This role is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the corporate strategy & help shape & define the roadmap for the coming years.
- Lead key company-wide training, projects & initiatives from planning to delivery.
- Gather, track, & organize requirements from multiple, cross-functional teams.
- Support a data-driven development strategy focused on standardized metrics & evaluation processes across all development programs & tools.
- Collect & analyze qualitative & quantitative data to determine programs effectiveness. Develop recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Act as a change agent & effectively utilize change management methodologies when deploying solutions & processes.
- Lead in development of new hire onboarding programs, customized career pathing, role transition plans, talent strategy maps, & strategic workforce planning.
- Lead in development & execution of enablement programs, designed to support & optimize the effectiveness of our client-facing teams
- Build strong relationships with senior leaders across Flexport.
- Partner with the company & Impact Team to vet development needs & enable comprehensive development strategies for our Flexporters.
You should have:
- 2-5 years of demonstrated experience leading complex, global programs & processes
- A passion for project management & organization
- Excitement about digital training, learning & people development
- Passionate about inclusion & equity & work to ensure all employees have opportunities to develop to their full potential.
- The ability to think critically & strategically
- An interest to take a consultative & data-driven analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Strong time management skills with a sense of urgency - proven ability to organize, prioritize, & manage multiple projects
- A knack for collaboration & relationship building, with global stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills with strong executive presence; you are skilled in packaging & presenting complex analysis & recommendations clearly
- Strong spreadsheet, slide & narrative building skills
- Certifications in program, project & supply chain management tools is a plus
- A deep knowledge of Flexports core business is a plus
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done
- A passion for learning, with energy & enthusiasm to motivate & engage others
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.