At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a strategic Associate People Business Partner to help support & align our growing organization. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments & can help scale/manage our rapid growth. We are seeking someone who can thrive in ambiguous situations, while fostering a collaborative, open, & fun culture!
- Provide Business Partner support to the People team
- Partner closely with the Chief People Officer & other People team leaders to advise on people-related strategy & decisions including organizational design, planning, & compensation
- Lead teams through people issues & people programs including compensation, talent development, performance, etc.
- Provide expertise in development & execution, planning, & facilitation of employee relations efforts
- Collaborate to develop company-wide strategies & programs based on data insights
- Develop people oriented programs to positively impact change management
- Assess employee development needs & make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Design & deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management & team building
- Deliver appropriate coaching & development feedback to managers & employees
- Manage, coach & mentor one to two Team Members
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of professional HR experience, preferably as an HR Business Partner, bonus if thats supporting the HR function
- Demonstrated experience as an HR Business Partner supporting executives at a fast-paced organization
- Strong desire to help others & intellectual curiosity about people & organization issues
- Experience developing a team of HR professionals preferred
- Effective influencer, communication, & interpersonal skills; great listener
- Excellent problem solving capabilities & judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently
- Exceptional consulting, coaching & facilitation skills
- Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment
- Experience helping organizations scale required
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.