The Public Sector Campaign Manager is responsible for pipeline generation & acceleration campaigns targeting the federal, state, local & education sectors. This role will lead efforts to acquire new FED, SLED & education customers through strategic & well executed campaigns & go-to-market initiatives. The Public Sector Campaigns Manager will work closely with marketing leadership, field marketing, digital marketing & the demand execution teams to conceptualize & plan integrated programs, determine & measure goals & objectives, align cross-functional teams, & execute on program deliverables. This role requires substantial cross-functional collaboration & an intimate understanding of government marketing. The position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing.
What Youll Do:
- Develop & implement high-impact demand generation programs to accelerate & achieve pipeline targets for the federal, state, local & education sectors
- Identify target audiences, develop & execute integrated campaigns that engage, inform & activate prospects to take action
- Develop & execute innovative & intentional online & offline campaign strategies including display, web, social media, SEM, email, nurture, direct mail & more
- Develop & implement trigger-based nurturing programs that target all stages of a prospect's journey to closed opportunity
- Establish KPIs aligned to MBOs, track performance/success, measure, analyze & adjust campaigns in-flight based on performance
- Prepare marketing reports & post-program analysis summarizing campaign results
- Collaborate with the FED & SLED Marketing Team to influence overall marketing strategy & ensure alignment across campaigns, events, programs & other marketing efforts
Were looking for someone with:
- BA or BS preferably in communications, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in high-tech, B2G campaign design, integrated marketing, & demand generation
- Hands-on experience developing, executing & optimizing integrated marketing campaigns including social, digital, search, display & content creation
- Proven track record of delivering end-to-end integrated campaigns
- Proven experience developing high ROI demand generation campaigns
- Analytical minded with understanding of SiriusDecisions Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent writing skills with experience in landing page, email & ad copywriting
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership & accountability
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.