Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We are seeking great designers: product designers, visual designers, & UX designers to join our growing team.
What youll do:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders from across the company to develop & maintain strategic digital & print design assets
- Own, maintain, & expand our branding guidelines
- Continually optimize marketing materials through rigorous A/B testing
- Participate in brainstorming & strategy sessions with marketing, design & product teams
- Translate complex technology concepts (machine learning, big data, etc.) into clear visual communications
- Track & manage design projects & ensure the design process & pipeline is has maximum transparency
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience designing print & digital assets with a portfolio that showcases your work
- A detailed eye for effective typography, hierarchy, iconography, color, layout, texture
- An up-to-date understanding of design principles, but are comfortable with breaking the paradigms when necessary
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills, a positive attitude, & the ability to manage competing priorities
- Expert in using design tools (Adobe's Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.)
- B2B SaaS experience
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Illustration skills
- Experience working at a top tier creative agency, branding agency, design studio, or design-driven publication
- Added plus: experience in house-at a company that went from growth-to-mature
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.