At Asana, we believe our business success hinges on our people & talent strategy; in this role you will act as a strategic advisor & partner with our core business functions & our G&A teams. You would work closely with legal, finance, people team, sales, marketing, customer experience, & business operations leaders, & drive hiring & talent strategies across the globe. You will manage, mentor, & lead a team of high performing talent acquisition partners, researchers, & sourcers in North America, EMEA, & APAC.
In this role you & your team will drive talent gap analyses, workforce planning, internal mobility, & recruiting for all global business teams, & ensure our business hiring strategies are lock-in-step with the companys greater product, operational, cultural, & organizational goals.
What youll achieve
- Partner closely with our company's senior leadership team & People Partners to understand business priorities & objectives; build a high impact, max velocity hiring strategy that addresses key gaps between the talent in place today & the talent required to drive business success
- Be responsible for the management, development, delegation, & overall accountability of the business talent acquisition team
- Set ambitious & motivating goals for your team, & enable them to be successful both personally & professionally; ensure individual & team goals are connected to greater company goals
- Serve as a subject matter expert for hiring across multiple markets, time zones, & countries while driving talent strategies that build a diverse workforce & promote a culture of inclusion
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition leadership team on global recruiting, operational effectiveness, headcount planning, team capacity planning, & recruiting resource allocation
- Partner with Finance to develop long-term, strategic, & resource-smart headcount growth plans; drive the annual headcount planning process for all business teams
- Leverage data, dashboards, & data visualization tools to evaluate & optimize current hiring processes for objectivity, pace, & scale
- Bring creative & innovative frameworks to the entire talent acquisition team
- Contribute to the greater success of the overall people team
- 8+ years of talent acquisition experience, including at least 4 years of management experience
- Experience scaling a global company (North America, EMEA, & APAC)
- Experience hiring for sales & marketing teams, preferably in a high growth tech company
- A passion for coaching, motivating, & developing others
- A data-driven approach to decision-making that leads to increased operational effectiveness & efficiencies
- A business mindset, & understanding of how your impact in talent directly translates to the greater success of the organization
- A growth mindset, humility, high EQ
- An ability to effectively drive change across an entire organization, & inspire a culture of shared recruiting accountability
- You get stuff done while keeping your eye & pulse on the big picture
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills & team player
Highly desired but not required
- Experience with broad organizational design
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.