CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
What You Will Do:
- Educate, coach & partner with managers on performance management & employee development goals
- Lead core HR programs & processes within Engineering including annual compensation review, performance calibration, succession planning, engagement survey action planning, etc.
- Relentlessly focus on employee engagement & design approaches for enhancing employee satisfaction
- Participate in the continual development of HR programs. Own & drive key strategic people projects in partnership with other People Team members & cross functional stakeholders
- Advocate & offer guidance & counseling to employees concerning work-related issues & help to resolve issues in an efficient manner
- Partner with recruiting organization on hiring needs within your business groups
- Partner with Learning & Development to create value add programs for your organization
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources & a Bachelors degree
- Required proficiency, knowledge, & experience in all HR processes, including employee relations, compensation, benefits administration, policy administration, workers compensation, & talent management & development
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing, & relationship-building across functions
- Experience in coaching & providing training for business partners & managers
- Knowledge of & experience with HR systems (ATS, HRIS, Performance Management)
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including group facilitation & presentation skills