Shutterstock is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world.
About the Role: Sales Development Representative (Bilingual in French & English)
Were seeking a passionate & driven Sales Development Representative to join Shutterstocks Enterprise Sales team for our London, UK office!
The best candidate will be responsible for assisting the direct sales efforts by qualifying prospects & conducting outbound calls to uncover potential business leads. Youll be focused on the development of the sales channels ability to generate qualified leads & collaborate on targeted campaigns.
What wed like you to do:
- Perform opportunity discovery calls within the Shutterstock database to discover prospects to uncover potential new business
- Identify & assign leads according to defined qualified lead criteria & best practices
- Qualify & develop new contacts within defined prospects & customer accounts
- Create & develop account profiling while building customer/prospect relationships for assigned accounts
- In conjunction with direct sales, initiate, develop & manage outbound opportunity discovery calls & email campaigns
- Follow up on sales activities in a timely, organized manner
- Track activities & maintain relevant information in the Salesforce.com CRM system
- Successfully complete onboarding process to learn Shutterstock's processes, products & services surrounding lead generation, customer support, help desk, & implementation
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- Bachelor's degree or College Diploma
- Must be fluent in French & English
- 1 year inside or outbound sales experience an asset
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude & passion for excellence
- Knowledge of the marketing space such as CPG structure is an asset
- Passionate about social marketing, digital marketing, or visual content trends & landscape an asset.
- Must be highly proficient in business tools (i.e. Google tools, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce an asset
- Demonstration of exceptional communication skills both written & verbal
- Exceptional at building relationships
- Strong organizational, planning, & prioritization skills are required