VICE is the worlds preeminent youth media company & content creation studio. Launched in 1994, VICE now operates in over 30 countries & distributes its programming to viewers across digital, linear, mobile, film & socials. VICE includes an international network of digital channels; a weekly & daily news programming partnership with HBO; a television & feature film production studio; a magazine; a record label; an in-house creative services agency; a book-publishing division; & a TV network, VICELAND.
- Assist with global consolidation & intercompany reconciliation process
- Compile month end foreign currency exchange rates
- Maintain month end close calendar & coordinate with global teams on month end close deliverables
- Analyze intercompany transactions to ensure completeness & accuracy
- Work directly with international accounting teams to resolve discrepancies
- Continuously identify & develop solutions to drive process efficiency
- Assist with preparation of audited financial statements & related footnotes disclosures
- Assist with ad hoc special projects as needed
- Bachelors in Accounting, with a solid understanding of US GAAP
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, public company experience preferred
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization globally
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail & excellent work ethic
- Excellent oral & written communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Advance Excel skills, ability to handle large volume of data
- Exposure to foreign currency a plus
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application & selection process, please let us know.We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create & maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion & diversity.At VICE, we understand that inclusion & diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers & viewers, & our company culture.We treat all applicants & employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity & expression, marital status & partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking & sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S.Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation.The requirements & essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list & instead are meant to describe the general nature & level of work required of the job.VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies:Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes & is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.