VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
VaynerMedia is looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, & highly organized person to join the team as a Project Manager.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to be part of our fast-paced, collaborative, innovative social-first digital agency.
The task at hand?
- Lead & manage all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Brand projects. This includes brand creative, social content, digital content, digital builds, & events.
- Liaise with finance, operations & legal teams on project & client needs
- Communicate directly with clients around budget, timelines, process & deliverables.
- Lead & schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, & deliverable reviews
- Responsible for Scope of Work task, timeline, & budget development
- Provide mentorship to junior members of the team
- Responsible for all vendor agreements & other contract documents.
- Report to the Account S/VPs on resourcing, budgeting, & revenue realization
The ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years of experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space
- Budget development & contract (SOW) writing experience
- Strong communication skills
- A strong understanding of agency processes, including creative production, paid media & digital builds - interest in optimizing those processes is a strong plus
- A cool, calm & collected approach to problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong self-awareness & people-management skills
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms & their requirements
- Collaborate with Client Service partners on project planning to meet client goals
- Develop initial cost estimates for executions given project knowns, assumptions, t creation for incremental projects
- Write Statement of Work based on project requirements, Client requirements, project plan, & larger executional context
- Schedule development for projects given client needs, current projects & various processes
- Work with DPM or VP to develop or customize any project-specific projects or needs
- Be client-facing to speak to budget, timing, resource & process considerations
- Project Execution
- Budget management, including review of actual hours & expenses, against timeline;
- Scope tracking (timing, deliverables); if a change occurs, planning what can be done in scope & what cant
- Schedule management, ensuring inter-departmental teams know timing for meetings, milestones, deliverables & completion
- Collaborate with Creative team leads to manage team tasks, next steps, bandwidth, & needed resources
- Collaborate with producers to build & manage holistic budgets & timelines that will meet production needs for an ask as creative is developed
- Work with agency specialty departments (in/strat, smart, tech, etc), on budget, timing & task management to ensure their inputs & outputs on a project are aligned with larger timing & milestone needs
- Traffic deliverables to Client and/or Client Service team
- Project Wrap
- Ensure all working & final project assets are consolidated in appropriate folders on the server; all shared documents are in one folder on Drive; all contracts are signed & on box
- Sign off on project expenses from Finance
- Ensure all time has been put against a job with Biz Ops
- Ensure all project wrap documents are done by appropriate team members (completion reports)
- Agency Business Support
- Understand larger business implications of project & retainer work, & support DPM, CS leads & Biz Ops to make informed financial & staffing decision based on current & projected work