Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
The Wholesale Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the wholesale team as well as serving as a liaison between the team & other departments such as finance & customer experience. The Coordinator will also serve as a point of contact for wholesale accounts, & will be responsible for onboarding new accounts, compiling reports, identifying any order issues, & following up on billing & order issues.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Provide administrative support to the US wholesale teams
- Compile reports & provide analysis to identify order issues, billing discrepancies, & shipping problems
- Serve as a liaison between the wholesale team & customer experience & finance
- Work with account managers to approve purchase orders & ensure timely shipping & deliveries
- Coordinate with Operations to ensure inventory levels for all partners
- Support research of potential partnerships
- Onboard new retail accounts & follow up with accounts regarding their billing, shipping, & orders
- Respond to account inquiries & escalate as necessary
Our dream candidate has...
- A BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
- Passion for retail & e-commerce
- Exceptional organizational, verbal & written communication skills, & attention to detail
- A customer-oriented, self-starter attitude
- 2 years experience in a related field or similar role
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you have some savings for later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!