Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
We are building the Operating System for global trade
We're looking for an Analyst, Business Operations to become the analytical partner to our Regional GMs; to use analytics to drive alignment, efficiency & communication across Sales, Account Management, Supply Chain Operations & other APAC teams to deliver on strategic initiatives for Flexports APAC Region.
- Youll be part of the Operational Excellence team & assist the APAC GMs in executing a data-driven business.
- Leverage your analytical mindset to create analyses, dashboards, reports, & data tooling out of business questions. Then drive those learnings into actionable follow-ups & results.
- Support leadership in cross-functional planning by analyzing quarterly & annual Demand goals & becoming the data expert in your regions P&L
- Partner with business stakeholders to translate commercial strategy into detailed, actionable analyses for the commercial organization
- Partner with the other Operational Excellence team members to analyze & solve business problems through data.
- Use data to keep the business on track & identify opportunities to outperform the plan. Then lead implementation of those solutions
- Youll assume day-to-day responsibility for select projects & tasks
- Youll be responsible for the preparation & presentation of key materials to senior leaders
- You will create & maintain cross-departmental relationships to drive decisions & enable leadership success
You should have:
- Bachelors in Business, Statistics, Engineering, or another quantitative discipline
- 2 years work experience, top tier consulting and/or finance firm preferred
- SQL fluency required
- Advanced Excel skills required. Looker experience & Salesforce skills are a plus!
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills, with an ability to translate data into insights & actions
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work strategically & collaboratively across departments
- You are resourceful, effective, versatile & action-oriented
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology & data analytics, logistics infrastructure, & supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients & suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital & Y Combinator. Were excited about the three big ways were moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Investing your time with Flexport means having an immediate impact, all over the world. Youre empowered to do whats best for everyone & trusted to make the right decisions when & where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs & improve the worlds experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.