At Appian, were not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; great people, great software! As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer at Appian you will help build the next generation of our core low-code application development platform & help tackle our most challenging technical problems alongside other brilliant engineers.
What is Appian? Its a low-code application platform that lets business people build powerful enterprise web & mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code.
- You have 6+ years experience building & delivering software applications
- You have 2+ years experience working with machine learning/artificial intelligence disciplines including: computer vision, natural language processing, algorithmic foundations of optimization
- You have industry experience writing production level code in at least one programming language (Java, Python, Scala, C#, etc.)
- You have experience working with at least one machine learning or deep learning framework/library such as TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch, etc.
- You thrive on solving labyrinthine problems within large, high-performance, real-time, distributed data systems
- You hold a BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent years of experience writing code
- Masters or PhD in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or Data Science preferred
How Youll Contribute:
- As part of a newly created center of excellence you will develop simple yet elegant solutions to complex technical problems at the intersection of Engineering & IT
- Build & maintain tools for deployment, monitoring & operations.
- Manage availability, latency, scalability, security & efficiency of data access within Appian by engineering reliability into software & systems
- Play an integral part in the design, architecture, standards & Agile methods for our web-based & mobile platform
- Automate functional testing as well as testing for performance & security
- Respond to & resolve emergent problems; write software & build automation to prevent problem recurrence
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.