About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Sales Trainer to join the SevenRooms team. In this role, you will develop learning materials, deliver trainings, & structure capability-building routines for our sales team. We want someone who can help us train & grow our team of awesome salespeople while ensuring we stay true to our core customer-first values. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) coaching our sales team & managers, creating job aids & tools, & bringing sales expertise to conversations about how our team operates.
What You'll Do
- Own new hire sales onboarding for Account Executives, ensuring instructor-led sessions are scheduled, assignments are completed & feedback is given, so new sales reps are successful from the start
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Customer Success, & other stakeholders to determine enablement priorities
- Create our educational materials for new product launches, ongoing development, systems, & tools
- Coach our sales team through sales strategies, prospecting, & post-mortems to ensure continuous alignment & learning
- Develop & maintain Sales playbooks, one sheets, & other job aides
Who You Are
- You possess 4+ years of B2B sales experience, including at least two years in team management or training & enablement. SaaS sales experience a plus.
- You have experience with proven models for coaching & training a sales team.
- You are proficient in establishing learning & performance metrics & measurements (ROI & Benchmarking)
- You are a team player with strong written communication & presentation skills
- Highly-motivated & a self-starter, you want to make valuable contributions to a growing team.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- 24 vacation days & 8 bank holidays per year
- A full slate of benefits coverage including private health insurance with medical & dental emergency cover
- A fun, vibrant growing office environment in London with a smart & passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.