Squarespaces People team is looking for an Organizational Development & Change Management professional to serve as an internal consultant to the business as we enter our next phase of growth. You will support the implementation of people-centric organization development & change management solutions that will serve the strategic goals of Squarespace. Youll also work closely with the broader People team leaders on projects & initiatives to cultivate our unique culture & people practices.
You will report to our Organizational Development & Change Management Director & is based in our New York headquarters.
- Apply change management frameworks & best practices to support transformation projects while maintaining our core values & culture
- Work collaboratively with HR business partners, business leaders & the internal communications team on organizational development & change initiatives
- Support the build of broader change management & organizational development capabilities within the People team
- Facilitate projects as assigned including, but not limited to, process alignment, team building, & organization design projects
- 7+ years of experience in Organizational Development/Change Management in a high-growth company. Combination of consulting & in-house roles preferred
- Masters degree or MBA preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including written & verbal communication skills
- Experience facilitating large group discussions & team building sessions
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships across departments & levels
- Desire to embrace both quantitative & qualitative data/analysis to guide decision-making
- Consultative mindset with the ability to navigate ambiguity in a rapidly scaling organization
Strong business acumen with an ability to address people-related challenges within the context of Squarespaces long-term strategy
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.