Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as anAccount Management Cluster Head, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Global Client Support Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors & merchants worldwide to develop & deliver the support model for Visa.
Providing day-to-day operations & product support, back office support & customer performance reporting
Client Servicesis recognized as the Visa authority for Client operational business within Visa & the business units of Client organizations in the United Kingdom.
This is a professional specialist role responsible for providing technical, functional & managerial leadership & providing expert advice, interpretation & guidance in complex situations & in providing innovative solutions.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will provide functional & technical leadership for all business & technology implementation related activities for Clients
- Orchestrating cross functional delivery of systems & services to Clients, you will deploy project management strategies that preserve Visa & client expertise whilst delivering effective, efficient & consultative project management that aligns to Visa & Client business goals & objectives
- Providing leadership to direct-reports & cross functional staff & management to ensure effective resolution of processing & business issues with potential of significant financial implications
- You will build a strong & cohesive team by providing leadership to People Managers, Individual Contributors, & staff through coaching, setting strategic direction & applying working knowledge of Visa & Visa products, systems & procedures
- You will be accountable for high levels of support service deliverable for teams Clients through collaboration across Visa & directing the Account management team
- Through detailed technical knowledge of Authorisation, VECSS & back offices services, you will ensure problems are resolved effectively & efficiently
- Ensuring that the team provides leadership & consulting related to clients/market to internal stakeholder organizations including: Sales, Product, Systems, Risk & Legal
- Establishing & fostering relationships with Client & internal stakeholders at all levels of staff, senior & executive management. You will provide thought leadership & strategic guidance during the solution development process to ensure all necessary tools, processes, procedures & staff are in place to provide outstanding client support
- You will champion & align to market strategies with CSS objectives & goals
- Driving faster time to market with continual efficiency improvement oversight with mutual benefit to Clients & Visa
- You will provide thought leadership for matrix CSS client facing functions to ensure alignment with client/market needs
- Leveraging & influencing the resources within each Client Support Services functional, staff through business leadership
- You will be responsible for resource forecasting to accomplish deliverables
- Internal & external escalation point for critical project related operational decisions affecting cardholder & merchant acceptance
- High effect on Visa revenue & expenses as related to client, client satisfaction & retention, client processing effectiveness, new products/services roll out & changes
- Influencing decision makers at staff, senior & executive management levels within client & Europe organizations
- Driving problem & communication management for any critical issue affecting client, or client issue affecting Visa
- You will perform new product/support impact assessments required to ensure overall effectiveness of the client support organization, creating or contributing to business cases as required
- Role requires significant interaction & subject matter expertise in a number of broad areas with unique requirements across the globe (e.g. Market & Client business drivers, Product variations, BER support practices, Tools, Training, etc.)
- Requires interaction with resources at all levels of the organization, both internally at Visa & externally with the client, ranging from individual contributor project resources to senior executives
What we're after...
- Significant functional experience in bankcard operations, preferably Visa, supporting highly complex clients and/or services
- Strong track record & proven experience of leading & managing a team of technical and/or professional services professionals
- Demonstrated ability to build & maintain strong business relationships with internal & external stakeholders at senior & executive management levels
- Significant experience in progressive client facing leadership roles in the Payments industry
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of Visa systems including authorization & clearing systems, client connectivity, Visa Settlement Service
- Good working knowledge of payments network & processing services message routing, STIP, clearing & settlement
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Client business drivers for their operations & processing businesses
- Demonstrated, detailed knowledge of the full breadth of systems, products & services offered by Visa
- Demonstrated ability to read, write & speak in both English & Turkish
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.