Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
The VP of Alliances will report to the Chief Revenue Officer & will develop & execute strategic alliance go-to-market plans. The role will focus on revenue-driving initiatives, evangelizing SecurityScorecards value proposition among strategic partners & building technical plans with measures of success. The VP of Alliances will drive revenue through partnerships with key strategic alliances by creating new & innovative revenue streams, & to help structure strategic technical deals.
You must have unique mastery & industry recognized expertise on relevant subject matter including business processes, KPIs, standards, technologies, value chains, and/or integrations. You will contribute to the development of innovative principles, ideas & provide cutting-edge solutions for strategic alliances. Success in this role will require you to routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques & criteria for achieving objectives as well as develop & propose technical alignment strategies & directions.
Cross-functional stakeholders will include sales, product, engineering, marketing, & operations.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized & convey a sense of urgency. You must have demonstrated the ability to use creative & clever approaches to secure multiple complex lucrative partnerships. You will have had significant demonstrable success building & architecting solutions for technology alliances. This role is highly visible inside the organization.
- Develop & execute strategic technical plans to drive alliance portfolio business, including the technical architecture & design of unified solutions. Responsibilities will include sell to, sell through & sell with responsibilities with measurement & compenmsation tied to success in each
- Act as executive champion for partner integrations within Alliance opportunities.
- Communicate value of initiatives & deal pipeline to executives through dashboards & metrics
- Lead the evangelism of SecurityScorecards offering with C-suite & senior executives from partner organizations to drive technology adoption through agreed roadmap & achievements
- Thoroughly understand the current SecurityScorecard product & GTM roadmap & how this affects deliverables for Alliance-requested technical requirements.
- Evaluate, structure & negotiate deals with selected alliance partners
- Serve as a trusted advisor internally & within the alliance ecosystem
- Design go to market value propositions that serve the interest of SecurityScorecard & alliance organization strengths
- Serve as trusted advisor externally as the strategic voice for SecurityScorecard within alliance & complex customer conversations
- Represent SecurityScorecard at conferences as security evangelist, potentially serving as a speaker or panelist
- 10+ years experience successfully securing & supporting deals with SaaS alliance partners
- Ability to deliver a compelling solution overview & demonstration
- Possesses in-depth technical knowledge in one or more domains relevant to saas & security, & creating innovative solution architectures.
- Demonstrated capability within technical disciplines such as solutions architecture and/or sales engineering
- Track record of achievement against targets
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.