About the company:
EasyKnock is a real estate technology startup disrupting the finance & real estate industries. By changing how homeownership is approached, we can help the millions of Americans trying to access their home equity!
EasyKnock is looking for an experienced Content Manager to join our team. Our company is driven by data & research, so the ideal candidate is more than comfortable utilizing both when designing & executing on content strategy. As part of the Product team, you will be responsible for working closely with other cross-functional teams to dive deep into consumer insights & bring product components to market. If you're analytical & creative, care about product & consumers, & thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we'd love to meet you.
Previous experience with content management & writing for web/apps is pretty crucial for this role, as youll be a part of our product team & working with our sales, marketing, & behavioral research teams as you create content for our various channels. Because of this, content strategy experience is helpful, since your work will touch internal & external audiences. Agency experience is not required, but experience working with finance/banking or media brands could be helpful within the role.
- Be willing & able to flex between strategic & tactical/execution responsibilities.
- Leverage quantitative & qualitative insights to inform content strategy.
- Plan & lead successful product component launches & ongoing marketing campaigns, educating people on how to use the product.
- Lead & collaborate with cross-functional teams on strategy & execution of educational product content such as case studies, explainer videos, webinars.
- Lead & collaborate with cross-functional teams on strategy & execution of language consistency initiatives across the product conversion funnel including sales collateral/scripts.
- Concisely & effectively communicate strategy, go-to-market plans, & results with leadership & cross-functionally.
- Create & prioritize a content testing plan, working closely with the Product team to execute A/B tests & evaluate content performance.
- Lead & collaborate with external creative agencies to ensure quality, on-time delivery of content programs & assets across multiple channels.
- 5+ years of experience in content management or related disciplines for internet and/or consumer technology.
- Analytical & problem-solving experience.
- Knowledge in web & mobile technologies & the industry landscape.
- Expertise translating complex information into creative, easy to read, action generating copy.
- Previous experience working with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience in campaign development & working with agencies.
- Experience working in fast-paced start-up environment with little supervision.
- Experience working within finance, banking and/or real estate.
- Experience working on branding efforts or campaigns (developing brand voice, tone, & lexicon for use internally & externally).
- Strong POV on other types of content, such as illustrations & videos.
- Knowledge/familiarity with content strategy & SEO helpful, but not required.