We believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology & data analytics, logistics infrastructure, & supply chain expertise. We are a licensed freight forwarder & customs brokerage built around a modern technology stack. We help some of the world's fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
As part of our recent growth, were looking to hire a Benefits Program Manager as part of our Total Rewards team. This role will be an integral member of the Total Rewards team, helping to ensure our benefits programs function effectively & recommending process improvements.
- Administer global health & welfare benefits
- Manage 401(k) plan, including interacting with the 401(k) Committee & external advisor
- Participate in the annual benefits renewal process & strategy planning
- Design & manage an annual wellness program & budget
- Develop & roll out new benefits programs; evaluate new potential vendors
- Lead Open Enrollment efforts
- Monitor benefit program costs & recommend cost containment strategies
- Build out benefits/leave training & communications content
- Ensure all benefit plan compliance requirements are met & all required filings & notices are completed in a timely manner
- Coach & mentor other Benefits team members; oversee day-to-day work
You should have:
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Familiarity with benefits best practices & compliance requirements
- Strong knowledge of FMLA, ADA, PPACA, & federal & state laws regarding benefits (e.g., ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, etc.)
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets
- Adept at managing multiple tasks concurrently (planned & unplanned)
- Attention to detail
- Experience with California benefits required; experience with global benefits preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.