The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is enabling our customers to build the future of communications. The Contact Centre Principal Solutions Engineer is a critical part of the Go To Market organization. The Solutions Engineer will be focusing on Twilio Flex, the programmable contact centre platform.
The Contact Centre Solutions Engineer is responsible for delivering the technical win at customer accounts. They build customer trust in Twilio Flex, which results in customer success in the post-sale. The Solutions Engineer leads the technical pre-sales relationship, proposes technical architectures, demonstrates the product, anticipates concerns, & offers creative solutions.
The Contact Centre Solutions Engineer is both technical & a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging communications experience to a CEO or sketching out an API flow on a whiteboard with customer software engineers.
Only when safe to do so, you could expect to travel at least 25% per month for this role visiting customers onsite.
Twilio is looking for a Solutions Engineer who lives the Twilio Magic with a desire to work in a technical pre-sales role.
- 2+ years pre-sales experience selling Contact Centre solutions would be ideal
- Previous experience in Telecommunications, SIP is a plus.
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a customers communications needs & guide them to a technical solution
- Previous experience in the following areas:
- Backend (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP)
- Experience building with REST APIs
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) & cloud application architecture.
- Creative problem solver with know how to get things done & ability to lead others to success
- Excellent communicator & presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Fluency in both French & English is a prerequisite
Twilio Solutions Engineers get to live our values every day.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build & present product demos to help showcase what Twilio Flex can do. Assist customers with Pilot & Proof-of-Concept implementations
- DON'T SETTLE: Continuously learn about Flex as well as new technologies. Build trusted advisor relationships with customers
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Form a deep understanding of customer businesses & their problems. Work on RFPs / customers technical requirements with the Sales team
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work alongside Twilio Account Executives through the pre-sales process, to strategize & plan for deal success. Educate & mentor customers, partners, & colleagues on whats possible with Twilio Flex
- BE BOLD: Present creative new solutions that enable & inspire innovation. Build demos & proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for Flex
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices for new technologies. Distill & communicate customer needs & product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing & Sales
In EMEA, we have built a strong business & the region operates with the tenacity & focus of a startup within Twilio. Solutions Engineers play a major role in Twilios sales organization & are critical to our companys success.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unrivaled; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in employees dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be based in London. Around the world, Twilio offers great benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.