LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
You are a trailblazer among your peers & regarded as a User Experience expert. You are not scared by highly-nested workflows, complex concepts, & deep interaction models: your mind & craft is like a scalpel, & it can cut through these tangled realities & create experiences that will get an Enterprise user up & running in a matter of minutes, not hours or days.
You don't wait for the information & insights to come to you - you go out & get them. You are a proud geek that has earned the respect of every engineer you have worked with. But most importantly, you are fun to work with & bring a sense of humor to the toughest of challenges while working alongside peers who, like you, are unconstrained by the status quo.
No day is ever the same at LiveRamp, but the responsibilities of your day-to-day job would include the following:
- Own the development of the UX strategy, user journeys, & forward-looking user experiences across a variety of SaaS data management, data ingestion & data wrangling projects
- Communicate the UX strategy & vision to both leadership & feature teams to help drive & evangelize LiveRamps analytics strategy
- Craft beautiful & efficient design artifacts of all sorts (user flows, interactive prototypes, site architectures, wireframes, data visualizations, etc.) that are engaging to product leaders, actionable to engineers, & deliver flawless experiences to our users.
- Make strategic design decisions related to existing & new products & experiences, & be able to back those decisions up with a narrative at the intersections of user needs & business outcomes.
- Partner with user research, & then utilize those insights & your expert storytelling skills to help product leaders & engineering teams work together to deliver outstanding user experiences & business outcomes.
- Engage product leaders to identify, scope, & prioritize design, Ux research, & documentation needs & activities.
- Actively contribute to the maturation of our design system, design practices, agile methodology, & culture as we scale the human-centered design practice at LiveRamp.
- You will communicate insights to both leadership & feature teams to help drive analytics strategy & create experiences that customers need & love
- 10+ years of design experience
- Bachelors degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Architecture, Cognitive Psychology or related field
- Technical background, specifically with respect to data management, data activation, & data collaboration
- Experience designing for data-rich products & knowledge of key concepts (cardinality, data modeling, ETL)Proficiency in UX design & prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision, Abstract)
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing design artifacts, design processes with strong design acumen & articulate storytelling. Candidates will not be considered without a portfolio.
- You have experience & the ability to resolve & remove roadblocks & help teams deliver on outcomes, avoid churn, & strengthen relationships between individuals & teams.
- Experience with data visualization & BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, Sisense
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions)
- Desire to work remotely
- Scale up the internal usage of a design system & maintain the design system across its lifecycle
- 15+ years of design experience
- Knowledge of CDAP or/and Superset open source frameworks/projects
- Master degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Architecture, Cognitive Psychology or related field
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: Remote
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.