ServiceChannel is the leading cloud-based service automation platform for facilities management. We offer a single platform to source, procure, manage & pay for repair & maintenance services from commercial contractors. We are a high growth, late stage startup with fantastic product-market fit, & trusted by more than 500 global brands like Cole Haan, Bloomin Brands, CVS Health, Louis Vuitton, Allbirds, & Under Armour. We are committed to creating a great product for our customers & a great work environment for our employees to succeed professionally & personally, landing us on Wealthfront's Career-Launching Companies List for the three years in a row.
ServiceChannel is seeking an experienced Relationship/Customer Marketer to join our growing Marketing team. In this position, youll be responsible for building strong relationships with our customers, identifying opportunities to up-sell & cross-sell to our customer base, manage several relationship-building channels like newsletters & webinars & partner with other cross-functional teams to deliver customer stories & references to support awareness, demand generation & sales cycles.
- Build strong relationships with our customers & increase share of wallet by up-selling & cross-selling new offerings
- Map out the customer journey & identify triggers/opportunities for upselling & cross-selling new offerings. Work cross-functionally to determine the best way to reach & impact those customers (e.g., email, in-app marketing, phone, webinar) & design & execute campaigns
- Design & deliver periodic targeted newsletter for existing customers to include customer stories, new product offerings, insights by vertical & other relevant information. Work cross-functionally to identify & leverage content from around the broader ServiceChannel organization
- Work closely with the events team & product marketing to develop & execute our event & webinar strategy to engage & recognize customers, develop a sense of community, get customer insights, up-sell new services & produce materials that can be later used in the sales and/or upsell cycles
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of work experience with a minimum of 5 years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment (with at least 2 years in a customer-facing role - Sales, Customer Success, Customer Marketing)
- Problem solving skills to identify & solve complex problems
- Comfortable working on a high-performing team that is constantly challenging itself
- Highly organized, self-starter & also highly collaborative
- Proven ability to work well with cross-functional teams, particularly Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Product & creative teams
- Can-do, positive, inspiring attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, while still ensuring high quality deliverables & a strong attention to detail.
- Bachelors Degree
Preferred Skills & Experience
Why Work for Us?
Our work environment is dynamic, collaborative, & entrepreneurial - We are firm believers in working to live & not living to work. Dont get us wrong, we work hard & do what it takes to get the job done, but we value a healthy work/life balance & have a lot of fun along the way. Our company is filled with foodies, music lovers, travelers & sports nuts. We are looking for energetic, positive, creative problem solvers who dont mind digging in & getting their proverbial hands dirty.
In addition to striving to create the best possible environment for our ServiceChannel team members, we also support them outside of work as well through generous medical, dental, & vision insurance, life insurance, 401k with match, a flexible time-off policy, & paid parental leave. Our greatest benefit, however, is our amazing ServiceChannel team!