This is a key leadership position, reporting directly to the Vice President of Integrated Supply Chain. This position will lead teams that shepherd the analytics & data strategy as it related to end-to-end integration of the Peloton Supply Chain, enabling significant scale & growth for the organization. This leader should be great at building relationships across internal teams as well as peer functions, influence with authority & be able to facilitate & drive results in a fast paced & demanding environment.
This role will be challenged to build a best-in-class supply chain data strategy, identifying opportunities & strategies across people, process, & technology. This role is expected to leverage effective storytelling skills to translate complex analyses into understandable insights, with a passion to learn & develop.
- Provide thought leadership, strategy, & subject matter expertise in all aspects related to supply chain analytics & data science
- Coordinate with stakeholders to conceptualize, develop & implement consistent, robust & sustainable supply chain & business intelligence capabilities
- Lead strategy for supply chain data & analytics transformation journey
- Lead the team in development of analytical insights & recommendations to cross-functional business partners both within & outside of supply chain organization to helping them gain a better understanding of business, identify sales & profitability opportunities, & improve their decision-making
- Coach & continuously develop analytics & data science talent within the organization
- Manage internal controls including project intake & prioritize multiple requests from executive & cross-functional partners for both ad-hoc & repeatable support
- Frame solutions for both small- & large-scale supply chain challenges & develop mathematical models to conduct a multitude of mission-critical analytical tasks including but not limited to demand forecasting, S&OP planning, network analysis, inventory placement, order management & supply chain economic analysis
Education & Experience
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree Required, graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 10 - 15 years experience in Supply Chain or relevant field
- Proven 10+ year track record of designing, implementing, & supporting large scale data & analytics solutions
- Experience in SQL, SAS, Tableau, R, python & similar tools
- Experience managing analytical & data science teams
- Experience with omni-channel retail & high-volume hardware manufacturing is a must
- Capable of managing multiple projects & prioritizing deadlines within their team
- Experience leading, coaching & developing high performing supply chain professionals.
- Ability to establish & maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Seeing ahead to future possibilities & translating them into breakthrough strategies
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.