Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos? Read more about our initiatives here.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager who can rally teams of engineers & product designers, & drive the development of our Pizzeria-facing products. In our ever-evolving world, you will sit at the intersection of business, tech, & design. You will lead efforts to ensure a great shop experience & use data to do it. We're looking for someone who has led teams, shipped products, & made difficult decisions when necessary. This role reports into the VP of Restaurant Product.
What youll do:
- Drive the roadmap process by working closely with Engineers, Product Designers & Analysts to test, code, measure & iterate your products.
- Be a driving force on cross-departmental Squads to identify & prioritize high-impact opportunities.
- Through both your own data analysis & working with Slices Analytics team, develop & test hypotheses to optimize the product experience & drive key company metrics.
What we are looking for:
- 4-6 years of Product Management experience in Marketplace or SMB products.
- Good experience both in analyzing data to help develop hypotheses & then constructing experiments to test them.
- Good experience in driving business outcomes, as opposed to shipping features.
- Demonstrated experience using some kind of product analytics tool.
- Clear passion for Design Thinking & being a partner to Product Design.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate & partner well throughout an organization.
- Meticulous in taking care of the details & demonstrating end-to-end ownership of work.
- Fluent in agile software development.
- Familiarity with the pizza or restaurant industry
Great Product Managers can come from a variety of backgrounds, & so Slice is open-minded to varied education & experience.
History of Slice:
Slice was born in 2010 & has quietly bootstrapped its way to building a network of more than 11,000 pizzerias nationwide. Ilir Sela, our founder & CEO, started the company as a passion project to help his friends & family in the pizza business, but he quickly saw a massive opportunity to champion these small businesses by bringing their craft to the masses. Ilir has since built an amazing team of operators, marketers, technologists, & investors all dedicated to making it easier for people to enjoy their favorite local pizza while helping local shops succeed.
Our Pizza Philosophy
Slice is on a journey to be the most valuable pizza brand on the planet. We connect makers & eaters to enrich their lives through the power of specialization & pizza expertise. Backed by generations of knowledge & cutting-edge technology, we give makers the platform & voice to take charge of their industry, expand their coverage, & fill the world with authentic cuisine.
When passionate makers turn their craft into their livelihood, we all live happier, fuller lives. People stop accepting the homogenous, mass-produced pies of big chains & robotic trucks because the quality, variety, & authenticity of Slice is both hyper-convenient & known worldwide.
We believe pizza isnt just food. Its a slice of community, a slice of culture, a slice of life.
Were growing our family every day so, if youve got a passion for local, authentic pizza & the drive to help share it with the world, wed love to have you on the team! Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.