Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VPs, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Fortune, Fast Company, & CNN. Launched in early 2019, Chief is headquartered in New York City & backed by Primary Ventures, Flybridge Capital, & other top-tier investors.
About the Role:
Were looking for someone to put pen to paper (or computer) as we communicate with our members. As the marketing copywriter, you will live & breathe the marketing copy that drives all of our communications on the website, in marketing emails, & anywhere else members might interact with us. You will also have the chance to dive into the campaigns behind the copy, as you uncover opportunities to show off our membership benefits.
This role reports into the VP Marketing & works closely with the Senior Manager of Editorial to adhere to brand voice & editorial standards.
- Writing & editing copy in support of membership marketing efforts. This includes copy creation for:
- Marketing email campaigns
- Member sales & renewal collateral
- Event descriptions
- Scripts for marketing videos
- Website pages & the digital Chief.com member experience
- On-going onboarding & lifecycle journey communications
- Organizing materials internally for accessibility to marketing, sales, & member experience teams
- Editing all communications to members for grammar, proofreading, & brand voice adherence
- 2-5 years experience in a marketing or advertising function or department, with previous responsibilities that included campaign creation & copywriting
- Incredibly impressive writing chops. Youd take this job description & make it 10x more compelling.
- An ability to write following our brand voice guidelines
- A desire to support getting more women into positions of power & keeping them there
- Strong sense of curiosity & self-initiation
- Willingness to work in a start-up culture that requires flexibility & quick turnarounds
- Preferred, but not required: Experience working with marketing systems including CMS, email automation (Mailchimp, Marketo, Campaign Monitor), Salesforce, and/or event platforms (Splash, Cvent)
Why Youll Want to Work with Chief:
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, & vision packages
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create & attend inspiring experiences & events with leaders of the industry
- Headquartered in beautiful Tribeca loft