At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 yearswe've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
We are looking for an ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial & high-spirited procurement or supply chain professional with both the analytical & soft skills to tackle tough challenges & work with suppliers in our procurement process. As aProcurement Operations Manageryou will join a fantastic Procurement team at one of the fastest growing scale-ups in the country. Our ideal applicant has experience in purchasing & is hungry to learn a new business & make an impact at a fun, fast-growing, mission-driven meal kit delivery service business.
- Be responsible to develop & execute an end-to-end sourcing strategy for a new product range
- Be part of the scoping phase, in which you will work closely with senior management of other key departments within HelloFresh such as Culinary & Menu Planning
- Work closely with the warehousing team to ensure warehousing processes are ready for the new product range
- Manage a smooth procurement launch for the new product offering
- Ramp up & manage a team of 2+ buyers
- Be the point of escalation for any operational issues faced once new product offering is launched
- Coordinate & negotiate with suppliers
- Be comfortable making split-second decisions with far reaching consequences
- Solve problems on-the-go in a fast-paced environment
You are/have ...
- Vast knowledge & interest in food
- Bachelors degree / Masters in Business, Supply Chain or Procurement (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of project management experience,preferably in food (but not a must)
- Experience working in supply chain related role and/or dealing with suppliers
- Have strong up & downward management skillswith clear communication
- Have a roll up sleeves attitude to entering workstreams & getting them over the line
- Quantitative & analytical experience, including solid comfort with Excel
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: not afraid of taking ownership of your work
- Entrepreneurial & can make things happen
- Experience using HelloFresh is a plus!
What you'll get in return...
- The opportunity to get into one of the fasted growing food businesses in Australia
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- Freedom to realise your ideas to create effective solutions
- Great international exposure & team atmosphere
Start date: Immediately