We believe that everyone can have a healthier life, & also that this should be fun!
Gympass gives all the choices for people to get there, by partnering with +28,000 gyms & sport centers in more than 4,000 cities & 14 countries.
Companies from 50 to 50,000 employees are reducing absenteeism & improving productivity & health & wellness costs by offering unlimited access to Gympass network.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic & forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for Jr./fresh graduate profiles to join our International Customer Success department in Madrid!
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, you will be in charge of offering a top-quality service to our French & Dutch customers & contribute to the company's success. Among your responsibilities, you will:
- Identify & assess customers' needs (consults, after-sales requests...) to ensure satisfaction.
- Manage the incoming calls & reply to the requests by phone & / or email.
- Provide accurate, valid & complete information by using the right methods/tools, as well as communication procedures, guidelines & policies.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions & alternatives, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships & trust with customers through open & interactive communication.
- Manage the CRM system & updates: keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts & files, take care of the databases.
- Contribute to the department's goals: achieve personal/customer service team targets & call handling quotas.
Support all processes & operations of multiple departments (sales, financial, admin ...).
- Generate sales leads by managing outgoing calls & campaigns. Proactively increase the sales volume by reaching users that logged in & convert them into potential clients.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Mandatory native level of French + Dutch + Fluent English
- Valuable previous experience in Customer Service, Help Desk or similar
- Valuable international experience
- Goal oriented with great communication & interpersonal skills
- Flexible, resourceful & able to multi-task while establishing priorities & providing solutions
- Proactive, dynamic, with positive attitude & team spirit
- Corporate Wellness
- Competitive salary
- Large opportunities to grow within the company & to develop your skills
- Empowerment to do great things
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues
If you meet the requirements, don t hesitate to contact us. We are waiting for you to join our team!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers