Position Description/Job Responsibilities:
HRIS Manager is responsible for providing both strategic guidance & tactical support in the administration & support of policies, procedures & systems, in support of the Human Capital Management vision. Role is responsible for managing & participating in work required to develop, implement, analyse, & administer results for specialized HR functions such as, compensation, benefits, HR systems, staffing, learning & development, global mobility & other HR disciplines.
The HRIS Manager is a collaborative partner with Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT) management, other Company management & associated vendors. In addition to providing leadership & supervision of all HR technologies, this position manages all HRIS projects, systems support & HR analytical reporting.
- Manages the HR systems footprint. HR has multiple systems to support key organizational processes (includes Workday, Greenhouse, etc.).
- Drives the vision for optimizing the use of current systems & manages delivery of additional functionality in response to business needs.
- Manage testing & approves all new configuration & development implemented to the HR system.
- Manages, monitors & supports the operation of the HRIS system - Provides tier 2 support to end users for HR systems & HR boundary applications.
- Reviews system data on a regular basis to ensure data accuracy, consistency, & completeness both within HR systems & HR boundary applications.
- Maintains strong knowledge of HR policies & procedures & ensures that HR systems support company objectives.
- 10+ years' experience in Human Resources, HR Information Systems, or Information Technologies.
- 5 years' Workday functional experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing information systems to support business processes.
- Demonstrated experience directly managing a team of people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization, understand user needs, & offer suggestions to improve their requests.