BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
As Digital Marketing Manager, youre obsessed with a/b testing, optimizing for digital campaign performance, & tracking key metrics across all paid & owned channels. Youll develop a deep understanding of our ICP & segments, looking for new channels to experiment with while managing proven channels to drive awareness & conversion. Youre a marketing athleteable to understand our product, value, & audience in order to concept campaigns & craft copy that cuts through the noise & engages our audience. Your funnel knowledge is formidableenabling you to manage campaigns with varied goals: awareness, MQLs, & account engagement (ABM). You must be creative, curious, & ready to take on a key role on the Growth Marketing team, collaborating with demand gen, content marketing, design, MOPs, & PMM.
This role will demand that you use your imagination but will also allow you to execute on your ideas. If youre a results-driven marketer who cant stop asking, What havent we thought of yet? How can we do this better?, then come join this high performing team of growth geeks & help us scale, optimize, & build.
- Min 5 years experience in digital marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Highly skilled in planning, executing, & owning multiple campaigns across multiple channels, from mapping out goals to tracking & reporting
- Driven by data & excited to develop, own, & communicate key digital marketing metrics, including CPM, CPL, CPO, ROAS, & website metrics
- Expertise in paid social advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Expertise in Google display & other display ad platforms, such as RollWorks
- Expertise in paid search, including keyword research & bidding strategy
- Ability to leverage Google Analytics for insights & reporting
- Solid knowledge of SEO & SEM, with the ability to inform content marketing strategies to enhance organic search ranking
- Deep understanding of the marketing funnel & how digital strategy contributes to marketing-sourced pipeline & revenue
- Understanding of the marketing tech stack (Marketo, Bizible, Salesforce), UTM building, & attribution models
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Meticulous, tireless attention to detail
- Knowledge of email marketing, particularly in nurture streams & drip campaigns designed to convert top of the funnel leads to MQL
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Enthusiastic team player & cross-functional collaborator
- Own & manage the digital marketing plan
- Own & manage digital marketing strategy for paid & owned channels
- Manage the relationship with our digital agency, owning creative briefs, campaign execution & budget
- Manage relationships with our account management teams, such as LinkedIn & RollWorks
- Own digital marketing metrics for paid & owned channels, including weekly reporting & communication strategy
- Help define & own strategy & metrics for owned channels, such as the website, community, LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube
- Dig for insights into campaign performance by type of content, channel, & audience targeting
- Partner with demand gen, content marketing, creative, & MOPs to concept digital campaigns, drive campaign execution, & optimize for efficiency & conversion
- Research new channels to target our ICP & run methodical experiments to drive awareness and/or MQLs
- Own landing page performance, including A/B testing page variants on desktop & mobile, & page conversion optimization
- Present as an SME in front of internal & external audiences
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.