Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, & seamless.
Youll work as part of our Enterprise Technology team in a fast-paced environment, contributing to large-scale initiatives that impact multiple functions & teams, including our Leadership Team, Strategic Growth, Agent Success, Marketing, Finance, & Regional Leadership. Youll help define key business metrics & build the right analytical datasets, facilitate their use across the organization, & champion the need for strategic data collection & analysis across all of our business processes.
At Compass You Will:
- Guide the company in becoming the leading source of real estate information by working with internal stakeholders to analyze & interpret intricate datasets that will drive business decisions
- Aid in our data-driven design approach by mining our operational data for key, game-changing insights
- Collaborate with product & engineering teams to ensure the right KPIs are being tracked, & that the right data is being used to measure them
- Develop & own our data governance strategy, including data collection & analysis policies & procedures
- Oversee the deployment of data to our data warehouse, & ensure that it is optimized for analytics & operational reporting
- Lead the charge in ultimately empowering our users to derive their own insights & make informed decisions, by enabling self-service reporting & analytics capabilities
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years experience working in business intelligence, data analytics or related roles
- Experience working with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Looker, MicroStrategy, Oracle BI, Pentaho, etc.
- Proficiency in manipulating large raw datasets using tools/techniques such as SQL, pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Proficiency in querying Amazon Redshift, PostgreSQL, MySQL and/or MongoDB
- B.S. or similar in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) is a bonus