Oscars Sales & Marketing Operations team uses process, data, & technology to make the companys acquisition, enrollment, & renewal processes efficient & scalable. We support the health insurance agents & brokers who sell our insurance products by partnering with our colleagues in Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, & Finance to create a world-class sales experience.
As an MA Operations Manager you will be responsible for building & executing the strategies, processes, & procedures necessary to reach & convert membership in the Medicare Advantage space. You will be instrumental in the preparation for & launch of Oscars newest product offering. Additional responsibilities include:
- Influence the implementation & lead the internal & external rollout of Oscars MA CRM & enrollment solution, working closely with the Product & Engineering, Marketing, Sales, & Service teams.
- Create, maintain, & present documentation including training materials, rules of engagement, & process maps to ensure adherence to external regulations & internal policies.
- Integrate the Medicare Advantage business into the daily operations of the company.
- Help the sales team achieve its membership goals (e.g., pipeline management, activity tracking, customer segmentation) & collaborate with Marketing to understand & activate insights.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Oscars acquisition/enrollment platform & serve as a business owner of the tool.
- Create & manage internal dashboards (we use Periscope & BigQuery) & other ad-hoc analytical deliverables for the sales & marketing organization.
- Contribute to ad hoc analytical deep-dives to explain business performance, identify issues, & uncover levers for improvement.
- Manage data requests, troubleshoot bugs, & develop strategic projects aimed at continually reducing inbound requests from the sales team, brokers, & other stakeholders.
Who are you?
- 2 to 4 years of relevant operations or project management experience, ideally with 1+ year of independently managing projects from ideation to execution.
- 1+ year of experience as a system administrator of a proprietary tool or third-party sales/marketing vendor preferred.
- Highly proficient in Excel (PivotTables, VBA, Macros preferred) with a basic knowledge of SQL.
- Able to identify upstream problems & recommend efficient solutions to multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects end-to-end: you set realistic deadlines & work well with others get things done on time.
Above all else:
- Friendly, thoughtful, & kind.
- Humility, maturity, & lack of ego.
- Always a point of view & an open mind.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background & perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.